Us girls just waiting for the happy couple to come out! :)
Oh they are just so cute together! Congrats again Kristi and Jeff!
I hope you have an amazing eternity with each other!!
Now on the other side note of love..no I am not dating anyone or even close for that matter! ha Therefore I am not engaged or even coming close to that time but....My other high school friend Reag got engaged just before Thanksgiving!! Oh man I am so so excited for her and Dallin!
They are getting married March 11, 2011!!
It is only about 100 days away, but who is counting...
ha not me really I am not she is so that is the only way I know! hahaha
Well here is a picture of this wonderful young lady and her ring! :)
Congrats again..
Well this is about all that has happened in my life so far...sorry for the delay on the post! School is just a little crazy and I don't see it getting any better since finals are just around the corner..
Well I am loving life and the adventures it is taking me on!
Have a great day!
Caprice

No comments:
Post a Comment