Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh the things that bug me..

Day 13: A picture of something you hate...
Once again I have many things that I hate (all are small and stupid things, nothing too big)
and so there are going to be many pictures on this post...


I really dislike big cities..I think they are really cool and would be awesome to VISIT but only to visit.
I can't imagine living in a big city ever in my life.



I really dislike tomatoes...I really like ketchup and salsa, but everything else is just sick! ha I don't like many other foods but I think that tomatoes is my number one hate food...I hate even the smell of them! Call me crazy but they are nasty..



This picture is a love/hate relationship. I really love things to be color cordinated, but I really hate when some one mixes it up. Like for example the movie at my apartment are in color cordination, because it just makes them look so much better. Well people think it is really funny to take some of the black movies and mix them in with the white, red, orange, or any other color of movies. It drives me crazy when I see them disorganized...I don't know why it does but it just does! ha I know I am a little weird and maybe just maybe a little OCD about color cordinating things.

I hope you are enjoying learning about my little life.
Have a great and wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment