Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bad Habit..

So I accidentally skipped this day so we are going to go back and pick it up.

Day 8: A bad habit you wish you didn't have..

Ha well lets see...One thing that I think that is a bad habit of mine is that I wait till the last minute to do everything. It is not the best thing to have when here at school because then I am left with a load of stuff to do all at the end. Which then leads to stress and little sleep, so therefore if I didn't have this horrible habit I would be able to get so much more accomplished. Also another thing that is a bad habit of mine that goes hand in hand with this is the STUPID website called FACEBOOK!! I spend way to much time on that stupid thing...ha Well that is about it for today.
Have a great and marvelous day!
Much Love
Caprice

No comments:

Post a Comment