Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HAHAHAHA...

Day 7: A picture that makes you laugh..

Well this was a harder task than I thought it be, but since I love laughing (and so should all of you) I am going to post more than one picture! :) I will try to explain why they make me laugh if I can!
I hope you enjoy these awesome pictures.


The only real reason I laugh in this wonderful picture of my roommates is simply because of the way Tori is looking at Teasha really creepy, and the fact that Teasha looks like she has some serious problems. haha I LOVE these girls! We always had a good time once we all got outside of that little bubble of our and became friends.


 I think that is picture can explain itself. Who doesn't think it is funny to see girls dressed up as boys and not really being successful at it! ha I think that I don't think I look very much like a boy but...Kenzie on the other hand makes a freaking pretty legit boy!! I have never laughed so hard while getting dressed up for a skit in my life! I LOVED every moment of it!!! This was one of the BEST girls camp memory ever.
It was a great year and had some great times.
Thanks girls for making it fun!!

P.S. I am beating Kenzie up so that I can have Libbi because I am the boyfriend that keeps his standards and his a worth priesthood holder! Also so that I can be a good influence to Libbi unlike Kenzie.
(Kenzie is a great example in life and is a great person, she just wasn't in the skit that we did)


Yes these are my friends...sometimes we worry about them! I LOVE them to death! They are what makes life so fun and interesting! This isn't an abnormal picture for us...I could have filled this whole blog full of pictures of us being crazy and I would LAUGH at almost every single one of them! Man I just love these girls and being around them...I swear I get the best ab workout ever when I am with them!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment