When I took this challenge I thought it would be easy to keep up on...oh boy was I wrong! ha So here is an update about the last three days. Hopefully you don't get bored with learning about me.
Day 15: A picture of something you want to do before you die..
Well this was suppose to be something easy to think of right!? ha Well I do have many things I would like to do before I die, but I can't really pin point the best and most fun thing I would like to do. Most people would say skydiving. I have already done that, although I would LOVE to do it again it isn't a thing I NEED to do again before I die. Other people would say go outside the country as another thing they would love to do, and I hate to say it but I have done that also. Except this time I really would like to go travel somewhere really crazy before I die. (this is really weird talking about death just throwing that out there) Anyway...here are some pictures of what I would like to do before I die.
I really really want to go to a Garth Brook Concert!! It is my dream to see him in concert. I LOVE his music and I just think it would be awesome to see him.
I also really would like to go on the Price is Right, but I would REALLY want Bob to be there, so I don't think I would like it as much now.
I would like to sometime in my life serve a mission. Either by myself or with a spouse I would like to serve.
Day 16: Someone you would like to switch lives with for one day and why
Now this is something I have never thought about and I really am not sure who I would switch lives with. I really am enjoying the life I am living right now, but I think I would like to switch someone lives that is done with school and have moved on in there life. The only reason I am saying this is because I can't wait to get into a classroom and start teaching. It has always been my goal to become a teacher and I honestly can't wait to get into the classroom and be with those stinking cute children, so I guess I am saying that I would like to switch lives with a teacher for one day.
Day 17: Your favorite Song
Since it is Christmas I think I am going to choose my favorite Christmas song. This was just as hard as picking any normal song, but I am going to have to say that my favorite song is When Christmas Comes to Town from the Polar Express. I don't really know why I LOVE this song I just do! ha :)
Day 18: A picture of a cast from your favorite show
My roommate Paige got me addicted to the show Make it or Break it. I don't really like shows that are full of drama, but I really enjoy watching this one! ha
Well that is the end of my little life for now.. I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!






No comments:
Post a Comment