Sunday, September 26, 2010

School can make you just a little...

Fun, Crazy, Busy, Excited, Depressed, Happy, Nerdy, Tired, and So MUCH More!!

Since my last post I have been crazy busy with homework, work, and test!! They were the first tests I have had  to take in any of my classes, and in my opinion those test are the WORST!! You don't have any idea of how the teacher's test are...I just don't like it one bit!! Anyway...


Here at Snow we have many events at the school these past few weeks we have had maybe just one dance too many. ha When I was in high school you probably would have never heard those words come out of my mouth! ha I use to love stomps and dancing my little heart out, but now I really don't like dances all that much. Although my favorite part of college dances is the dressing up! If I could go back to high school I would make sure that the stomps were themed! :) My favorite theme we have had so far is a geeked out stomp! Me and my awesome friend Bailee decided that we were going to get the perfect outfits. After a short trip to Provo to visit Mo and stop by the local Savers we figured we had found our winning outfits. Bailee decided to wear our nice bright green shirts from high school with some nice Halloween socks with a nice touch of rainbow suspenders! Oh and you can't forget the good looking glasses that he school provided for us! I was going to look like a nerdy school girl! It think I pulled off more of the fireman look than anything! ha I found a nice red skirt with some sweet red sparkley suspenders. I also had a bright pink bow in my hair, those nice black glasses on, and I topped everything off with my nice bright orange and white retainer..Oh man we were looking good! I am not really sure why I just explained this all to you cause I am going to post pictures, but it was fun right?! Here is the way we looked...


Oh yeah one last thing... Bailee and I successfully hiked to the FG in Fountain Green on our way to Provo. We might have taken the harder route, but it was still fun! Only three M's, a S, and a R to go!!! :)



As of now this is all in my little life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment