Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh wow..

Well finals have gotten the best of me, so I have been slacking on the blogging...
that being said I will have to play catch up on this post..so sorry it is going to be a long one.

Day 9: A picture of the person that has gotten you through the most..

 My family really is a big strength to me and all of them have helped me get through alot of hard times, but since I have already said my family for an answer I decided that I would try to think outside the box and go with someone else...So on that note...Thinking back on tough times in my life and who was there for me during those times was my good friend Reag. In high school playing volleyball all four years was a dream of mine. Me and Reag had been on the team our freshman and sophomore year, and planned on playing the rest of the years. We ended up not making the team that next year and we were both a little crushed about it. Now looking back on this whole experience it really isn't that big of deal. ha Anyway after being cut I believe me and Reag leaned on each other for strength to get through the next few years. Reag has been a great friend to me and I don't know what I would do without her!





Day 10: A picture of someone you see yourself marrying or being in the future with..

Well this is a rather odd question since I am not dating anyone...Anyway the answer to this would be I see myself marrying a worthy priesthood holder who loves me and the lord. Since I don't have a picture that will display this you will just have to settle for words! ha


Day 11: Your celebrity crush

Here are my favorite two boys to look at! haha

Chad Micheal Murray


Mark Wilberg


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment