Day 19: A picture of someone you miss
I don't have a picture of someone I miss, but I would have to say the people I miss would be both of my grandfathers. I didn't really get to know any of them growing up. They both died when I was at a young age. I would love to go back and be able to see how I spent time with them. I can't wait to see them again someday! I LOVE the fact that families can be together forever!!
Day 20: A picture of somewhere you would love to travel
There are many places that I would love to travel, but one that I would like to do in the near future is go to Hawaii! I LOVE the beach and so I think that I would really like it there!
Have a great day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment