Sunday, December 12, 2010

Oh for the love..

Day 12: A picture of something you love

Wow this can be a hard task...I LOVE so many things, so I am going to apologize now for how many pictures are going to be on this post! ha

As stated before I REALLY love the color ORANGE... this is something that anyone that knows me would see and say Caprice you should get this..ha


I also really like the show iCarly..It makes me laugh and I really like watching it and so does my dad even though he says that he really hates it! ha


I also really like Phineas and Ferb...it really is somewhat of a pointless show but I love watching it! ha
I really am like a little kid...don't judge!


The beach is my favorite place to vacation it is just so peaceful and happy..


The last thing that I LOVE is the temple...I really can't wait to go inside one day!!


Thanks for reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment