Day 26: A picture of something that means alot to you
This is a rather tough one...I don't really know what means the absolute MOST to me. There are many things that I have already said for other things such as my family, the gospel, and my parents. I would like to say one of those for my answer, but I want all of my answers to be different, so that being said I think I will have to say that my friends are some people that mean a lot to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without them.
Day 27: A picture of something you are afraid of
I am really afraid of the dark, mostly when I am alone though. I am fine when I am with people I just hate it being alone in the dark.
Day 28: A picture of you last year and a picture of you now, how have you changed
Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile
There are many pictures that make me happy, but the most recent is one of my cute neice Aadrie. I am not trying to make favorites. Her picture is just so cute and it melts my heart!!
Have a great day!!



I LOVE that picture of us!! I heart you and miss you!!
ReplyDelete