Monday, December 6, 2010

The Biggest Impact..

Day 6:

a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
There are many people and many things that have had a great impact on me
and my life. As I have thought about this the past few days I have narrowed it down
to two things. The gospel and my family. I really don't know what I would do without either one of these things in my life. They have led me through the tough times and have been there with me through the good times.
By far they have had the greatest, biggest, bestest impact on me.


This is my wonderful and amazing family! I don't know what I would do with out them in my life!
They are by far the greatest thing that has ever happened to me!!



The gospel of Jesus Christ is the greatest thing any one person could have in their life. I love it will all my heart and strive to live it everyday. There is no way I would be the person I am today without this gospel. I know that everything in it is true. I love knowing about the love of my savior has for me. There is no other place or person in this world that can show you the love that he can.
I can't wait for the day I will return to him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment