Friday, September 2, 2011

Busy Busy

My life has been pretty crazy lately between getting ready for school, working, and doing mission stuff.
I have officially started my first semester here at USU. Man is it different from my little Snow College!!! Coming to school I was nervous because I didn't know much about the campus, roommates, classes, professors, and boy can the list go on. But there is always a plus to most situations right?! Well there is here....I did have one of my good friends living two doors down and also one of my past roommates (Jerika) here, but along with these great girls I knew that I would be seeing people from Morgan. Going to my first class I was super nervous for one I didn't really know where I was going and I had no idea what size of class this was going to be. Man was I Scared! But with the help from my roommate (Jessica) I was able to find my class and it overall wasn't that bad of a class! Thank goodness. I really only have two more classes and they are both aren't too bad and I am not overwhelmed by any of them...yet! I think that this semester is going to be a good learning experience for me and a great preparation for the mission. Speaking of a mission.........

My papers are IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now the long two week wait begins! It is so crazy how much time can fly. I remember sitting in my apartment at Snow and looking at the count down on my computer and it saying like "123 days until your goal," and now looking at it when it say "1 day pass your goal" is just crazy to me. These pass few weeks there have been many people asking me where I would like to serve and I really don't have any specific place that I would like to serve, so I have no answer to tell them. I really an excited to see where I will be serving and I know that wherever I am called I am suppose to go there for a reason, to help maybe only one person to the gospel that only I can reach! (talk about a little overwhelming) Anyway I can't wait to go serve the Lord and share the LOVE for the gospel that I have to many others! The gospel means so much to me and brings me a HUGE comfort....I honestly don't know what I would do without it! I just LOVE it so much!!

So if you are reading this feel free to leave your guess as to where I will be going!!!! I believe there will be a prize for the winner!!!

Much love....
Until we meet again

AFTERTHOUGHT.....I MISS SNOW COLLEGE AND MY AMAZING ROOMMATES SO BAD!!!!!!!! (this should not be an afterthought...in fact it deserves its own post...maybe in the future when I won't cry)

No comments:

Post a Comment