Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Moment worth waiting for...

The other day I went to my bishop and asked him what I needed to be doing so that I could go on a mission. He said "Well when can you put them in?" and I said "You said I could start them on July 16th...so anytime after that I guess." Then he goes on and says "No you can submit them 4 months before (which is July 16th)." I started freaking out just a little bit! I have been counting down to this day for months now, and I can't believe it is finally HERE!! I can start my papers any day now and I can hardly believe it is here! While at school I started a count down, and I think it started at probably like 160 days or more...Now we are to 25 days and they can be in and the Lord can give me a call to go and help him preach the gospel! AH......I CAN'T WAIT!!! 
I NEVER THOUGHT THIS DAY WAS GOING TO COME!!!!

In less than a month I can say that I have officially have submitted my papers...
In less than three months I will be able to say I have a mission call...
In less than four months I will be able to enter the TEMPLE...
(the day that I have been waiting for all my life)
In less than seven months I will be known as Sister Little...

What a great feeling!
I LOVE my little Life!!!

3 comments:

  1. Caprice Little!!! I'm so excited for you, that is seriously coming up so soon. You will make a fantastic missionary because you live the gospel everyday of your life. You'll never know how much you influenced me over the past two years. I seriously miss those days like crazy. I want to come visit sometime if you have any free time, let me know if you do!!!! Congrats again, I am so so so excited for you. Love ya Girlie,
    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lex!!! YOu have made a HUGE impact on my life too...I seriously don't know what I am going to do not living with you anymore! It is going to be WAY different, but anyway...
    I am free like anytime! ha So just shoot me a text and let me know when you are wanting to come and we can make it happen! :) Love you Caprice

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAPRICE! What an amazing story! I am so excited for you! You will be the best missionary ever! I am going to miss you dearly and may cry nearly every day but you will be amazing!!!! I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete